With Love, Herpes Dating
Being with your one true love is like having herpes it is forever. This is one of the STD or sexually
transmitted disease that is considered incurable and lives with you through eternity. This virus has 2 types Herpes
Simplex Virus1 or the oral herpes and Herpes Simplex Virus2 or also called the genital herpes. Having dated with
someone who has herpes doesn’t stop you from looking for love and fun. What is important is that you should be
honest with your partner if you have been diagnosed with it. Being rejected for it maybe common but eventually both
of you will accept if you are in love and serious with that person. This may be very uncomfortable but it is very
important that both of you will know what herpes is and educate your selves on the prevalence and typical effects
of this. Respect your partner. It is either your will take it to the next level which is marriage or break up It’s
really up to you.
Get all the necessary information about Herpes. The more you are emotionally attached to your partner, the more
important for you to know the facts.
• Herpes simplex causes a contagious skin disorder also known as cold sores around the mouth area, whitlows
(on fingers), genital areas and the anal area.
• Those who are diagnosed with genital herpes do not know they’ve got it. The absence of signs does not mean a
person has not got genital herpes.
• Herpes simplex virus (HSV) will appear as small lesions or sores on either on the mouth mouth (cold sore or
fever blisters) or on the genitals.
• This virus can be passed on when one person has the herpes virus present on the skin and another person
makes direct skin-to-skin connection with anyone who has the infection.
• The herpes virus is likely to be present on the skin from the first sign like tingling or itching where the
outbreak usually occurs until the sores have totally healed and new skin shows up.
• There will be days when herpes virus is activated it will be on the skin even though there are no signs of
• Using condoms can reduce the risk of transmitting the herpes virus by approximately 50%.
• There is effective oral antiviral treatment for people with problematic genital herpes.
• Home remedies can be used for temporary treatment of herpes, wash your genital area with warm salt water
solution. You can also apply ice packs on the infected area.
• Avoid wearing tight fitting clothing.
Whatever will be the outcome, always be prepared for any rejection. It will take time to adjust having this
situation. Any negative reactions may result for wrong information. If he or she may not continue with the
relationship because you have herpes, he or she is more focused on herpes rather than the relationship and may not
be the right one for you. You are not responsible for their reaction. If your partner is unable to accept the facts
about herpes, encourage him or her to speak with a medical expert or counsellor. There are plenty of herpes dating
sites that will help you find your one true love as they will easily accept you for what you are and the condition
that you are going through because of the fact that they also have one.
So are you ready to take the plunge?