Coping With Genital Herpes
Have you been told that you are infected with Genital Herpes with no cure? This is very devastating and
embarrassing news for anyone who has been diagnosed with genital herpes. One should know that genital herpes is
just a disease not a death sentence or a death penalty and it won’t kill you. Don’t get yourself too down or
depressed thinking about this matter. Herpes is just a disease that is very common and may occur to anybody and
chances are one of your friends, family members or co-workers have been infected with it. This is natural feeling
that one feels, you have to learn how to overcome this situation, get up and live a normal life again. Bear in mind
that you are not herpes you just have herpes.
One should know that genital herpes is
• A virus that causes viral skin lesions, blisters or sores around the skin, mouth called the HPV 1 and
genital herpes in which the sores appear around the areas on the genitals and anus areas.
• Herpes symptoms may not appear to anyone who has been infected and they will not know if they have
• Herpes virus may be transmitted from person to person by direct skin-to-skin contact on the person who
• Herpes viruses often appear as blisters, sores around the mouth or on the genitals.
• When you have herpes virus, you will feel the tingling or itching on the skin where the sores will appear
until it burst then forms a crust then completely healed and a new skin will appear.
• Herpes is often transmitted by an infected person not knowing he or she has the disease since they have
not been diagnosed and unaware that they are carriers of a contagious disease.
• Herpes will usually heal approximately 7-14 days from the onset of the virus
• Genital herpes is transmitted by having sex (vaginal, oral, and anal) with an infected person.
• During the outbreak of genital herpes, the infection is spread through sharing some personal things like
towel, undies, etc.
Coping with genital herpes during outbreaks is important to live a happy and healthy life. Here are some advices
on how to live a life with herpes.
• Never have sex with your partner during an outbreak so as not to spread it.
• Always practice safe sex all the time. Use condom to reduce the risk of transmitting it to your
• Avoid sharing of your personal things like towel, handkerchiefs, and undies with your lover, partner or
• Never share your sex toys with anybody.
• Always practice good hygiene like washing your hands before and after to keep the bacteria away. Make it
a habit to wash your hands after using the bathroom.
• Have a balanced a healthy diet to keep your immune system strong to fight against any bacteria.
• Exercise like jogging, walking, swimming or any physical activity to get rid of toxins on your body.
• Avoid being stressed as stress can trigger the outbreak of herpes. The nature of herpes often leads to
depression and an overall gloomy outlook on life.
• Make it a habit to have at least 8 hours of sleep everyday
There certain drugs on the market today that helps reduce the frequency and occurrence of outbreaks. Discuss
these matters with your doctor before taking any medications or any herbal treatment. During an outbreak of genital
herpes, it is best to keep the area dry and clean most of the time. Take a warm bath to cleanse the area where the
sore or blisters are present.
So in this world we are living and from all the danger out there protect yourself first before sliding between
the sheets. Life can still be beautiful even with the presence of genital herpes. Coping with genital herpes and
learning the steps to proper management during herpes outbreaks means enduring on into the future with confidence
and a brighter perspective of life.
Check on this site for information on best herpes dating site, best herpes dating sites, best
herpes dating website, best herpes hookup site, best hsv dating sites, dating for herpes singles, dating for people
with herpes, dating herpes site, dating site for herpes, dating site for people with herpes, dating site herpes,
dating sites for herpes, dating sites for people with herpes, dating sites with herpes, dating website for people
with herpes, dating website herpes, dating websites for herpes, dating websites for people with herpes, dating
websites herpes, dating with herpes sites, find people with herpes, free dating sites for singles with herpes, free
herpes dating site, free herpes dating sites, free herpes dating websites, free herpes singles, free hsv 2 dating
sites, free hsv dating, free hsv dating sites, herpe dating site, herpe dating sites, herpe dating sites free,
herpes date, herpes date site, herpes dating app, herpes dating free, herpes dating online, herpes dating site,
herpes dating site free, herpes dating sites, herpes dating sites free, herpes dating website, herpes dating
websites, herpes hookup site, herpes hookup sites, herpes online dating, herpes online dating free, herpes online
dating sites, herpes only dating sites, herpes positive dating, herpes positive dating sites, herpes singles,
herpes singles dating, herpes singles dating free, herpes singles dating sites, herpes singles website, herpes
sites, herpes websites, herpies dating, herpies dating site, how to meet people with herpes, hsv dating, hsv dating
free, hsv dating site, hsv dating sites, hsv dating sites free, hsv dating websites, hsv2 dating sites, is there a
dating site for people with herpes, is there a herpes dating site, meet people with herpes, meet singles with
herpes, meeting people with herpes, online dating for people with herpes, online herpes dating, people with herpes
dating, people with herpes dating site, singles with herpes, singles with herpes dating sites, std dating sites
free, website for people with herpes.
Copyright and all rights reserved.